Kameleo browser is a popular and powerful tool which provides 100% privacy and security by preventing exposure of your device fingerprint. You can download it from the official website.
Let's take a look at how the proxy setup can be done easily:
1) Once you open the Kameleo app, click on "Settings" and scroll down to "Defaults for Connection options":
2) Choose either HTTP or SOCKS5 protocol:
3) Enter proxy credentials and click on "Test Proxy". If the connection is successful, you will see a message at the top of your screen saying, "Proxy works".
4) Once all the settings are set, click on Save at the bottom of the screen
5) Well done! Now you can proceed with your browser Profile creation.